Sunday, April 02, 2006

Fun with Family


Darling Her Highness Daughter and I went on a road trip this week. She brought her CD's because Her Friend borrowed her i-Pod to take on a different trip, and I got to listen on the car's machine to music I don't normally listen to, and she actually talked to me. Sometimes she talks, and sometimes she doesn't. Sometimes when she talks, you start looking for the OFF button, but she wasn't like that this time. We had a lovely time, or at least I did, and she didn't complain. We saw Grandfather, an aunt, an uncle, and lots of beautiful scenery. She slept in my old bedroom at my dad's house, and thought it was a great room, even if it is being mostly used for storage now. Dad went to SO MUCH WORK tidying up his house for our visit. He even planned a wonderful meal, and he planned for help preparing it, and everything went according to his plan. This was all so flattering, that he went to so much trouble to make our visit as delightful as possible.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How lovely!
I'm glad you had a nice time with her h. Your dad sounds so nice... when will he come to corvallis?

Lena said...

I'm so happy you had a nice visit with both your dad and the lovely daughter. The youngest Mr. Staggs and I used to do a lot of visiting in the car. That pretty much ended once he started driving his own car. Did you really see all that snow? It's so pretty!

Unknown said...

Nattering on with naught to say... how clever!