Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Well, That didn't Work

I tried something new, and I don't know what happened, but it wasn't what I wanted. Did you see that, Mrs. Hippy? Mrs. Staggs? I'm not staying long, just enough to say goodnight.

We just rehearsed in a swimming pool, and at the end of the rehearsal, we found out there are a lot of people who want us to play for them. That's always nice. It's good to be wanted. I tried out a new horn today, and I love the horn, it's wonderful, but the reason I have it makes me sad, because the magician who owned it before isn't well enough to play it anymore. So I'm glad he wanted me to have it, but sad that I do.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You sounded lovely on it. Another musician commented on the sound...when he saw "whose" horn it was, he said "it couldn't have gone to a more perfect person."
I couldn't agree more.
Good night to you Vita...

Mrs. Hippy (Arkansas, Oklahama, Texas and others...)

Lena said...

Nothing will honor that person more than for you to enjoy the horn in the spirit in which it came to you. Goodnight Dear Vita and sweet dreams...

brsmaryland said...

Truly, keeping the music going...what a great gift and tribute.