Monday, April 24, 2006

Rental Cars and Good Sam Hospital



Yesterday my mother-in-law's significant other was hospitalized after a prolonged, progressive, incurable illness, and everyone says he can't go home again for his and her good. She and I were there when they moved him from emergency to a room upstairs, and while the doctor visited him, and while he had his dinner. HHusband was busy selling a motorcycle. That makes him down to what? I lose track. The sold motorcycle was the one that wasn't his. The one from New Zealand isn't here yet. This morning I took the tree crashing car to the repair shop, and they dropped me off at John and Phil's Toyota where I rented a Prius until Thursday morning. If I need a car after that, I'll have to get something else. I went back up to the hospital and Mom's Sweetie didn't recognize me. Well, heck. Everyone there was really nice. HHusband is out working on the new motorcycle. Something about the gas tank. Gotta go now. See ya.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my Vita... sounds like life hit hard around your house this week. I'm sorry to hear about the boyfriend. But listening to storys, this may be for the best.

I would love to know what you think of the prius...

see you tomorrow. I'm writing in the dark without glasses... hope this makes sense.
ch

Lena said...

I'm sorry Vita to hear about H. I enjoyed visiting with him the couple of times I was around him. My heart goes out to you all tonight.

brsmaryland said...

Sorry about H. You all have taken such good care of him. Hope mom-in-law is doing ok. As bad as it has been, she will miss having him at home.