Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wonderful Day, Plenty of Coffee



Oh, how delightful it was this morning to wake up and smell delicious coffee and then get to drink it, too. I don't know for sure, but I think the coffee I made yesterday was from beans that had not roasted long enough. Another one of my wonderful neighbors roasts coffee beans in his home roaster, designed and sold by another Corvallis resident, or so I've heard. Usually his beans are oh! So good, but I think he must have messed up the batch I brewed up yesterday. Either that, or I messed up brewing it. Today, everything was great.

Now, I see by the clock that I have to take off, but I just wanted you to know how happy and well caffeinated I am.

4 comments:

Lena said...

....and all is right with the world! Maybe I should brew another cup...cause I'm not quite there yet. Hope you have a wonderful day Vita!

Unknown said...

glad to know you are caffinated! I blogged today...finally!

brsmaryland said...

A good cup of coffee really does make a difference. I'm lucky that my dear husband makes the coffee every morning. I fill my travel cup and I'm off to work. And to think I used to be the barista ;-)Glad today was better than yesterday.

Lena said...

Dear Vita,
I'm going my merry way, doing the laundry and such when it just occurred to me...there are photos to accompany your writings now...way to go! Ok..now I'm going back to work.