Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunny Morning

The cats have their pick of sunny spots to sleep in. HHusband is out thinking with his motorcycle collection. Darling daughter is still abed, but I'm hoping she'll get up soon. The coffee this morning was a little weak, but it was nice and hot. I got some delicious local cheese from the Farmer's Market yesterday, and am looking forward to sampling it with some wine later. I'd like a nice Tyee Pinot Noir, but don't have any. The vender said the cheese was made in Albany, but the label says Sublimity, so maybe that's where the cows are. The band enjoyed playing in the Merrysville gazebo this morning at the Easter Fete. Thank you for having us. It was lovely. I especially liked Ulla's transport. Besides cheese at the market, Michael Charles Smith was there, running for president. My friends are going to show me how to do links, but we all have to find the time. Until then I can't send you to his web site. He rails against religious intolerance. Yay for Michael. Lighten up, zealots! There's a lot more, but you'd have to read his blog, which I also don't know how to send you to. You can read about the fete at A Happy miscellany, but you'll have to type that in yourselves and search, and hope it works.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, it was cold and wet at the market...brrr! I was there until 9:45, then off to Portland with my rugger.
How to make a link...
1. Highlight the word (or words) you want linked.
2. Click the "link" button at the top of your blogger deal. It doesn't say link, but looks like one. Click them all until you find the one that says link!
3. Enter the URL (page address) into the space provided...click okie-doke. It's easiest to have the page you want to link to up on another window and copy/paste the address in. The space will already have the "http:/" thing, but erase that and use the copy/paste way instead.

Try it, see how it goes!

Maybe I'll blog for a bit... I think the coffee's ready...wooo-hoo!

Hey, you played this morning?

Lena said...

Thank YOU Dear Vita and your band for all the lovely music you provided to dance to at the Fete. I do believe a lovely time was had by all!
Mrs. Staggs is a faithful Democrat as you well know but I can certainly appreciate Mr.Smith's need to call attention to his message. I pretty much worship in the church of do unto others...something most of the world's faiths preach, but few adhere to. Oh for a world of peaceful acceptance and sharing...do you think we will ever see a world where there is room and enough for everyone?
Enjoy your day Vita, and your delicious cheese.

Vita said...

But I don't see anything that could be construed as a link button. Just a picture button and a check spelling button.

Unknown said...

It looks like a world with a paperclip on top.

Vita said...

I don't have a world with a paperclip. No no no. No paperclip world for me. But if I see one, you'll be the first to know.

Unknown said...

When you post a post, look up to where the picture button is. I know you know where the picture button is, as you upload beautiful pictures.
From the picture button, count back 9 buttons. Or from the right, it is the 4th button (just after the text color.) That my Vita, is a world with a link... unless, of course, yours does not look like mine... but, I'm fairly certain it does!

What a day today... I feel like posting a despair blog...maybe I will.

~ch