Wednesday, July 12, 2006

School is Hard


It's a good thing I signed up for a beginner type class, because I am struggling so hard in there. What do the questions mean? There are usually many ways to interpret a question, and I don't want to ask the teacher everytime, because she would soon become annoyed with me, I am sure, so I try to figure things out on my own. That works OK, except I'm so so so so so slllllooooowwwwwwwww. I'll be lucky if I can finish the class before it's over. I am trying very hard. I'm just not used to thinking in the ways I'm supposed to for the class, and I'm quite sure that's all good for my brain to have to think in new ways.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Missed you last night... will you be there tonight?

Vita said...

I am planning on being there tonight. Hey, did you notice it's raining? Maybe we'll be rained out. I was so hard at work in the computer lab at school that I didn't get to band. Hope lots of other people came! I meant to be there. Did you bring the Dog? I will leave school today in time for band.

Unknown said...

No, didn't bring the dog. I watched the rehearsal, then went and picked up stooo-pen-dus girl from the barn. It sounded like fun music though... the not usual ; )