Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Here's Another Day

I've got to hurry and get ready. It was back to work for HH, so I got up at 5:30 so I could see him before he left at 6:30. He rode the new 1942 motorcycle to work. It's the first time I looked at it much. This is only the 2nd bike we've gone into debt for, and the first bike, we had a loan for a new roof and used some of the money to buy a motorcycle. All his other bikes he saved up for before buying. He said he's wanted a 45 flathead ever since 1979 when he bought a shovelhead and he rode it out to see his Dad and his Dad asked him why he bought that piece of junk and told him how reliable his old 45 was back in the 1930's.

On to the next thing now, which is driving his mom to the doctor's. I really think she's getting better every day, and yesterday she did take a stab at doing her exercises. She's supposed to do them 3-4 times a day, and a MINIMUM of 2 times. Her flag is up still from yesterday. I am hoping she'll leave it up today, too. Maybe HH can go over tonight to bring it in for her.

Speaking of HH, he wrote a list of errands he didn't get around to doing. Besides those, I get to go back to school today. Maybe my paper will be graded and I can look at it and see how I did. I hope she doesn't say I should do it over. I did my best, and I might do it better each time, but I would be pretty insulted if my best wasn't up to snuff. I'm actually hoping I did well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did DD tell you I thought you were taking a motorcycle riding course at LB?
When can we get together and discuss everything that's wonderful about us? Oh yeah, I'll see you tonight!

Lena said...

Good luck at class today!