Friday, July 14, 2006

Midterm....I Passed

I was so worried. I couldn't remember anything and was struggling with the practice review questions, but figured I'd better go take the test, since I was out of time, and I'd really really really be behind if I put off taking the test any longer, and was so relieved when I got the written part, all the questions were the easiest ones from the review test, and I got two wrong on the review, and two wrong on the test. That's because I'd run out of time to check the review answers, so didn't know I'd gotten them wrong. Whew! I got A's, too. There were two tests. I got 92% on one and 96% on the other. Yippee! It was fortunate that there was no time deadline on how long you spent taking the test, since I made mistakes I had to fix, and fixing mistakes always takes up lots of time. Now I'm all caught up and current and right on schedule, at least until Monday.

Today I have to do a couple things to help out my MIL, and then I can catch up around here. Yikes! I don't even want to talk about it.

Boy, do I ever want some coffee?

4 comments:

Lena said...

Wow! Congratulations Vita!

Unknown said...

Your the tops!

Cole Porter.

brsmaryland said...

You go girl! Not just 'passed' but A's to boot. Congrats.

herhimnbryn said...

Hallo V,
Thankyou for the comment in my Blog.AND fro adding Secrethill to yr links!
I too love The W F Indian. And The Bear plays the trombone!
Isn't the Blogsphere great for bringing like minded people together?!
You may find that Avus will enjoy yr motorbike posts too!