Saturday, July 29, 2006

Can't Close Curtains


I popped into the living room with the big east-facing windows to pull the curains shut to keep the hot sun out to keep the temperature in the house comfortable, but when I got there, both the cats were sacked out in sunny spots and they looked so content, pretty, happy, comfortable... I just couldn't take their sun away. Maybe later. It cooled off last night, and I even had on a light jacket. Great. Had a wonderful sleep. HH is off on motorcycle to summer party of motorcycle gathering business. There is a winter gathering, also. This summer gathering is new this year, since one of the boys remarried and his new wife likes parties. Their wedding was a pretty good party, and after it was all over, I finally found out how that thing with the microphone and background music works. Karioke? I'm going to a party Sunday. But not as a guest. Oh-well. The Band is going to be the riparian entertainment. Hee hee. If you haven't seen the Keeping Up Appearances episode with the water-side picnic with riparian entertainment, then you don't understand why I'm being so silly.

No comments: