Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May??!!!?!

How can it be May already? That means HerHighness will be 16. That means SCHOOL is almost out. That means NO ONE LEFT ME FLOWERS yesterday. I dumped an old collection of dried leaves from the 2nd birdbath, the one the hose doesn't reach, and found a million bug eggs. I was hoping some bird or other bug would come along and eat them, but instead they've been hatching. It's even NOT WARM outside, though it's sunny. Time to put the wash into the drier now. I'd play the piano, but I'm expecting someone, and don't want to embarrass myself. I need to find a new cheap old car that HHusband approves of. He wants one just like the last one so the snow tires and chains will fit. Dang! And we had just gotten new wheel covers. New tires. New battery. Plus I liked that car and could remember the license plate number.

1 comment:

brsmaryland said...

Hopefully you will find a fun replacement car. I don't think I know my license plate number! It is letters and numbers all mixed up so harder for my mind to remember. Here's looking to a good month of May for all of us!