Thursday, May 04, 2006

Not Much

Oh, dear me. I have been so busy, and running around in rental cars trying to get everything done, no time for this on-line journal, which I didn't realise I'd been so neglectful of until I noticed my last post was Tuesday, and the one before that was Friday, and I haven't been reading my wonderful friends' posts, either, until I noticed how behind I was. What do you think? Do you like when I stick up a picture? My friend Mrs. Staggs in Merryville sure has lovely pictures, and lovely links, too. I get kind of sidetracked with all her wonderful links, then way too much time has gone by and nothing has gotten done. I have to go now and write to my dad. He's the greatest. Miss me?

4 comments:

brsmaryland said...

Yes, I've missed you but don't expect daily posts. I'm happy when I find a new one. Pictures are always an added treat tho having just loaded our digital camera software onto the computer last night and playing around a bit, I marvel at how it is all done. When spring hits, life seems to get busier. Guess we're all waking up from our winter hibernations and coming to life again. Yippee!

Lena said...

Yep, I've missed you too, and think pictures are nice, but not neccessary. Much more interested in what you have to say. Good luck on your car hunting.

Unknown said...

miss your writing...yes. But I'm lucky and get to see you... : )
I like the pictures you choose.
I wish you didn't have to get the same car that you had before. I liked your old car, but where's the fun in a new car if it has to be the same? I want you to drive a fozzy bear car again!

Hulda said...

hi! thanks for visiting my blog! I like bloging very much. :)