Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Distracted


Being distracted while pouring self a cup of coffee is not a good idea. I was watching HH and DD pass each other, HH going on a walk, and DD walking to the bus while pouring a cup of coffee. I should have stopped the pouring when I started the watching, but woe is me, I didn't. Now I have bright red knuckles and I've cleaned up a mess. Or at least I hope I got it cleaned up. It went everywhere, so there may be spots I missed. I still wonder if they spoke to each other. Neither one are big morning chatters. DD likes to snarl, "Go 'way!" in the morning. It's her favorite morning discourse.

6 comments:

brsmaryland said...

Oh no! I hope you didn't burn yourself too badly. My HH isn't much of a morning talker either. We usually have the house to ourselves during our morning routines as he leaves for work just when I'm getting up. But on Fridays, I get up earlier and he says I 'disrupt' his routine - which consists of eating breakfast and reading the paper. How am I disruptive? Oh, by talking. Ok, I'll talk to the cat then ;-)

Lena said...

I'm not into morning chatter either, but grew up in a family of them. They all thought I was a bit strange...still do, but for more reasons than that one now!
I hope your hand is ok, that must have hurt a lot.

Lena said...

I'm back to say that this garden photograph you've posted is so beautiful!

Cookie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog Vita. Human Nature is a boy band here in Oz. They are wonderful. You should look out for their CD in the shops. Im shocked you have never heard of Michael Buble. If you like Frank Sinatra you will love Michael! Hugssss PS Hope your hand is doing better now.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Ha ha, that's what my DD would say as well but I don't really care, because I'm not a good morning chatterer either.

Very lovely picture you've posted btw. Is this from your garden?

Jean said...

Cette tonnelle est vraiment très belle !
Bonne journée !
Merci pour votre mot !