Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Lists

Not paying much attention to which list....phone call interupted thoughts. Now there are no thoughts. Whole new set of thoughts. Like,
1.DD wants us to host a French student this summer? Oh. Well,
2. I guess we could switch bedrooms around and
3. maybe it would be an incentive to get rid of all the junk lying around here.
4. I wonder if DD intended to mention this idea if there hadn't been so many rehearsals and concerts and goings-on that no one here saw much her.
5. Or maybe she forgot.
6. I wonder if a French student would be interested in staying in a house with half or 3/4 of the wallpaper stripped off the bathroom walls? (I get a little bit off each day, sometimes a VERY little bit.)
7. Mostly I think it sounds a little nuts.
8. I wonder if the student would have trouble saying "milk".
9. It also could be fun.
10. A cat is sitting between me and the computer screen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your list intrigues me...

Lisa said...

I followed you here from Hulda's blog. Your cat comment cracked me up because ..well...I have a cat, so I know. :)