Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Questions and Answers

What three books am I reading right now? The World Is Flat by Thomas Friedman, this is a new book and I only get it for two weeks, and I've already had it for one, so I've got to finish soon, but I don't spend much time reading each day. The Price of an Orphan by Patrician Carlon, which is a scarey story that starts with a murder near an Australian outback cattle station. Mean Woman Blues by Julie Smith is set in New Orleans. I'm about halfway through all of them, and they're all due back to the library soon.

What was my Dad grousing about today? His girlfriend is too busy and doesn't have enough time for him. My brother has to make big payments each month. No, not that brother, my other brother. His neighbor goes to work whenever she wants. He was cranky today. Oh! And someone else drank too much. I think it was someone on his baseball team when he was the manager of a Pacific Coast League team in the 40's, but it might have been someone who worked as a groundskeeper at the golf course. Maybe both. Oh, and the restaurant at his country club isn't as good as it should be.

What was my cat was gousing at me about? I couldn't figure that out. Guess she wanted attention, or just felt chatty. She sounded so mad! She's over it now, whatever it was. I talked to her and walked around a bit. Think she thought I should give her a treat. I didn't. Treats are at 9 p.m. or whenever I get home after that.

2 comments:

Hulda said...

hi, you wondered how I attach the lace at the card I made, I just used som glue. Good night to you. :)

Unknown said...

I will read someday soon... it's just a matter of days : )