Saturday, March 11, 2006

Good Day Sunshine

Today is so beautiful. All morning (I had to drive Her Highness around) I was smiling at the blue sky, the sunshine, the snow-spotted hills, the deer I had to stop and wait for, all the flowers and flowering trees...just everything. Today there were no scowling people anywhere. Everyone is happy. This is the kind of day that can make one forget dark and dreary ever happens.

Now is a good time to see if my coat is dry so I can put it on and go outside to clean up the yard a bit. Good luck with everything.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the Sun...
I was a bit chilly and had my ears covered a good bit of the day. Sounds like your part of the town is lovely.
How's the princess? I watched boys get very aggressive and throw each other around.

ch

Vita said...

There is another Mike Smith in Oregon. Today my husband went to hear him talk. He is the owner of Antique Motorcycle Works, and he's not running for president. I guess he's the Other Mike Smith.

Vita said...

Went for a ride on the old motorcycle. It wasn't old when we bought it, but it's a quarter of a century old now. Still a lovely bike.