Friday, March 10, 2006

Cold and Friday

Whatever. I was hit by a cold blast of air when I went outside this morning, and all the people I passed waiting at bus stops glared at me. They looked so miserable! I was sick yesterday and spent the day under blankets with cats piled on top of me. They were very happy. At least someone was. I couldn't even read. The best thing about today is that I feel much better.

Have been reading about Michael Smith's bid for an Oregon nomination for repulican presidential candidate. I applaude his quest, and his many good ideas http://www.smithforpresident.com/.

I see a bit of blue in the sky so I'm going to try going outside again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a natural writer! I love the bit about the cats and the glaring "bus people!"

ch

Vita said...

Thank you, CH, for the kind words and for calling me a favorite. Oh-oh. There goes a cat. She was on my shoulder purring, but now she's sitting on the desk licking a piece of paper. -V

Unknown said...

Did you see the link? you're famous!