Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Amazing Neighbor

Remember the trees? Remember my nice neighbors? This is crazy, but yesterday as I was procrastinating one of my neighbors walked up with a pair of pruning sheers and wanted to work on my trees. He said his trees were done, and he thought he'd prune our trees if no one expected him to pick up sticks. I got the ladder for him. Our job today is to pick up the sticks and take them to the PRC for recycling. HHusband drove up soon after he'd made a mess of the ground with some cuttings from a scouting expedition for good motorcycle roads and got out his own pair of pruners. Anyway, I guess my neighbor showed me! I'll try to get my pruning done in February next year, even before HHusband starts worrying about it. Or January, depending on the weather. I'm going to put it on my calendar now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You had 3 posts that I hadn't even noticed! How could that be?
Way to go VIta! You are blog-o-rific!