Friday, August 11, 2006

Spent All Our Money


Yesterday DD and I drove up to Portland and bought a viola, bow, case, instrument polish, and outdoor clips to keep music from flying off in the wind. She'd been trying them out and decided which ones to get. I'm just hoping she'll practice while I'm in the house. She likes me to be AWAY when she plays, which makes sense, except I really really like to hear her.

I'm off now to Klamath Falls. Must go when can, and sort through stuff of my Dad's to see what to sell and what to keep. Don't have room to keep anything, but.....but, you know....anyway, we'll not be doing this all this weekend. Brothers went through shop, and didn't finish, a couple weeks ago. We will all have to be there for old photo's, I think. Oh, that reminds me, I should get copies of nice photo of brother 2 of 2 and Oklahoma cousin 2 of 5. Maybe HH or DD will scan it for me sometime. Only brother 2 will be there, as he lives in Klamath Falls.

3 comments:

Lena said...

DD is a fortunate girl.
I hope you will have a safe trip Vita.
I'll be thinking about you.

Unknown said...

Yea, I can post again! My computer was loaded and couldn't budge...hmmm. Congrats on the vla!

Hulda said...

My husband drive a mc, but I don't like to sit at it. I am a bit afraid... Thank you for your comment at my blog.