Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I thought, But

Picture this: Lots of piles of books and boxes, very messily arranged and stewn about. There. That's your photo, whatever you have in your mind's eye. DD is thrilled because she started back to school today. No, that's not it, she's thrilled because her new viola case came in the mail. Since my band is playing in the park tonight, we can't pick up the viola that was my mum's until tomorrow. The old viola's original case has the wool lining, which encourages the carpet beetles, which eat the horse hair strings of the bow, so we couldn't use it, never mind that it is a great looking case. The shop owner suggested if we want to not toss it, to kill the bugs, then strip out the insides. She thought we should put little shelves in it and use it as a wall hanging, but my favorite parts of it are the latches and handle. HH wants it tossed. I think it is Art.

2 comments:

Hulda said...

I had to answer your question from my blog. yes, Tuva loves to steal things. And, ofcourse she do when she is alone, and nowone can see her. She took a sweet little rose I have, today, I think she eat it, I couldn't find it... She loves socks, and everything with nasty smell on it. USH!! LOL

Unknown said...

It's ART!