Friday, June 02, 2006

Off to McCloud

No, I AM NOT EITHER going off to McCloud, but Dad is, and that's pretty good when you're 86 years old and can still go off having adventures. He's always telling me he doesn't have a feed of oats for a small nightmare. Ha ha. So I told him I didn't have two nickels to rub together. Now he tells me he doesn't either.

I noticed the other day that my windows could use a little ammonia applied with vigor. I was at the Peter Ellefson demonstration, and it was upstairs in Benton Hall at OSU, with beautiful tree canopies in the background, except the trees were only visible through the open windows, as the closed windows were a bit too hard to see through. The trouble with windows is, every time it rains, they get all dirty again. Around here it rains rather a lot.

Now we're all going to strive toward perfection, and practice until we can play a piece 10 times in a row without errors. But not without remembering that we're not going to sound like a CD, at least not without editing.

5 comments:

Hulda said...

Your father must be keeping fit, it is good. I look at the picture of the cat, nice color. He looks big. Is it a "he" or "she"?

Lena said...

Gosh there are days aren't there when an editing button could come in handy?

Unknown said...

OOOOh, I think you got burned by Mrs. Staggs : )

Lena said...

Yikes Dear Vita and Miz Hippy! I didn't mean anything other than there sure are days when "I" could sure use an edit button....like this one I guess! Don't you ever have days like that?

Unknown said...

Oh yes! But that was too funny to pass up ; )

Have a fun day Mrs. Staggs!