Monday, June 19, 2006

Home for a Week

Back home from Bend. Dad is still critical, but he has a chance. I want to go back to Bend, but my family needs me for a while. I am hoping maybe I can go again next Sunday. I guess I'd better pop in on my MIL, who's at Corvallis Manor while she gets used to her new knee. I've got some clean laundry to take her. Has anyone tried microfiber dusting-cleaning cloths? Are they as great as they say? My cousin in Bend puts one in the drier and it attracts all the loose threads and animal hair to keep it off the clothes. She's a quilter, in fact she's going to have a quilt for sale at that famous Sister's Quilt Fair, and there are lots of threads, plus she has a dog and two cats, so I suppose she has animal hair, though I didn't notice any. What should I make for dinner? I'm here, so I suppose I should cook. This is HH's newest motorcycle. He says it's very fun to ride. He's having a ball. Isn't it cute?

1 comment:

Lena said...

Hi Vita,
I'm glad to hear that there is still hope for your dad. I've been thinking about you all a lot.I know how hard it is to be torn between needing to be with more than one family member at times like this. Hopefully you will feel rested and a little caught up on things when you head back.
You tried knitting again? Pretty soon everyone will be knitting except me!
I didn't know about these dryer sheets, but I'm glad you mentioned them. Sounds like something to check out.
I don't know what I'm making for dinner tonight either!