Friday, June 09, 2006

St. Charles and Good Sam

Dad is now in Bend in St. Charles hospital, and HH's Mom is in Corvallis in Good Sam hospital with her new knee. That operation went well. I am planning on going to Bend on Sunday. Don't know when Mom will get out of Good Sam. DD is playing at the high school graduation on Monday, but I am hoping to be in Bend then, so am looking for transportation for her from school, since she has two large instruments to carry home. I think HH will be able to take her to OSU for the graduation ceremony, but will not be able to pick her up from school. I forgot to make a payment on the motorycle purchasing loan, which we never spent since HH didn't get his dream bike, so I will have to go do that right away. I suppose there are other things I'm forgetting. Thank you Lisa for your encouraging words.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

and now...DD is taken care of : )

Lena said...

Glad to hear that DD is taken care of!
I'll be thinking about you all this weekend Dear Vita. Hope that H's knee will feel better soon and I wish you a safe journey on Sunday. My heart will be with you and your dad in the coming days.

phlegmfatale said...

I'd call it providence and a great portent of success to have knee replacement in a place called Bend. Best wishes for your pop and your MIL.