Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Need a Tune


Planned on getting pianos tuned. I had just decided we'd caught up enough financially to tune at least one if not both pianos, and was wondering what tuner to use, but there has been a slight setback. The Moto Guzzi (which I hope will work fine) is the setback. Some friend of a friend in Seattle has one, too. Maybe I should ask him if he's heard any lemon talk from that guy. This one's an 89, so maybe some of the bugs were worked out before it was made. It doesn't matter anyway, because we already bought it. HH won the bid. I'm taking old kitty to vet today. Hope all works out OK.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Are those DDs hands? Our piano hasn't been tuned in ages... I think you're right...it's too late to worry about a lemon purchase now and besides, HH will fix it so it won't be a lemon...no worries!
I'm glad you blogged. I want you to blog more...more than me...a lot more than me...cuz you're smart and write beautifully.
later vita,
ch

Lena said...

Perhaps there is a twelve step program you could look into for DH and his motorcycle "problem"? LOL! I'm sympathetic to both of you. It is a pretty thing though, isn't it?
Good luck with your sweet cat.
Take care Vita.

BoggyWoggy said...

I know a great tuner! His name is Mr. Stainthorpe. He owns the piano store in Lebanon, OR. He's awesome! He worked for quite some time as Liberace's (sp???) piano technician! I bought a piano from him and he has tuned it twice...and is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

Akelamalu said...

Hope you get the pianos sorted, but more importanly the kitty!

Queenie said...

Hope kitty is ok.
Play me a tune Sam!!!!!!!!!!