Wednesday, January 10, 2007

One Hundred


Hey! That's not a motorcycle? No, it's the engine of a big yellow piece of mysterious equipment. Maybe it's road equipment. We have snow. We have school, too, at least so far. Maybe the big yellow thing is a snow plow, but I don't think so.

Oh, boy. A masked ball. The Corvallis Youth Symphony is putting on a masked ball. I get to make masks. But I don't get to wear my green velvet gown because the band is playing, so I have to wear my black dress. I like my black dress, but maybe not as much as my green velvet. Maybe I could wear both. You know, change before we play. Don't know enough yet to know if that will work.

4 comments:

herhimnbryn said...

Go for it, take both dresses.

Lena said...

Wear the green and tell them "you forgot"! It never hurts for a lady to stand out in a crowd!

We only have a dusting of snow, but boy oh boy is it cold!

Darkmind said...

Wear both dresses at once! BWA HA HA HA!! Its been a while since I've been here. Is that 'one hundred' significant? total entries? total age of cats combined? number of motorcycles you own? days sober? hours of exercise since the new years resolution? dollars in the 'swear jar'? number of songs you know with trombone solos? dishwasher mishaps? road trips? Just guesses, dear!! BWA HA HA HA!!!

Vita said...

Thank you. I may wear one at a time alternately, though I laugh at the both at once suggestion. One hundred, like ninety-nine, refers to the number of posts.