Wednesday, January 24, 2007

34 F Outside, 58 F Inside

Can you blame me? I'm waiting for it to warm up in here before I take my shower. I could take it now, but I have to wash my hair, and I don't feel like hanging around with wet hair in a 58˚ cold house. I pushed the thermometer up a little, and got an immediate sigh of appreciation from Old Kitty. Fluffy Kitty doesn't seem to care. Old Kitty was hollering, and I think it was because of the cold. The weather forcast says it's going to warm up to a blistering 45˚ F outside, with a bit of sun peeking through the fog. I'll turn the heat back down in a couple hours, OK? After I've showered. Meanwhile, I have parts lists to type and a quilt to bind, and the band wants me to prepare several new charts. Ugh! I don't even like them. Why can't we get some GOOD new music?

4 comments:

herhimnbryn said...

Hallo it was 40C here yesterday. Hot, hot, hot. Shall I send you some?

Vita said...

Oh, yes, but just a little, and I'll send you a little cool, and we can mix it up 'til we're both perfect.

Lena said...

Brrrr! I was freezing here yesterday and raided Mr. Staggs closet for one of his cozy flannel shirts. Today was pleasant. I didn't actually check the temp. Maybe the glorious sunshine we were having made it seem warmer than it was. I'd love to see the quilt you're binding.

Vita said...

There is no blue in it, but there are lots of cats. My piano teacher and her daughter put it together, someone else quilts it, and I get to bind it. Hurrah!