Monday, January 08, 2007

Ninety Nine


Mrs. Staggs wanted to know if I was in highly organized mode, and I just wanted to say, "Ha ha ha." I wandered into the back room with the intention of swapping some of the furniture around, and measured. The desk I want to put in is 4 inches wider than the desk I want to take out. Then I just backed out of the room and put the tape measure back in my tool kit before I lost it. Maybe tomorrow I'll make some moves on that front.

I have to make a cold weather TO DO list, because the forecast is for well below freezing. I think I have a hose hooked up, and unless HH is doing it now, MIL needs some faucets covered and vents plugged. Also, the tree is still looking spiffy, so obviously taking it all apart and away is on THE LIST, and putting furniture back in place also LISTED. The living room doesn't look like the photo because the large coffee table is gone--a brother has it--replaced by a pine chest my father made. The chair at the desk is now at the piano.

3 comments:

Lena said...

I have to bring in my window boxes and the plants on the front porch!
This is a sweet picture of the kitties.
You're like me. We both have lived in smaller homes for a long time. I think that makes it harder to organize. People who move get rid of more stuff!

Vita said...

Ah, but we keep trying, don't we?

Unknown said...

What does 99 mean? Don't take your tree down yet... you've still got needles!!