Monday, June 30, 2008

Beach


Today we're taking the dog to the beach. We're taking ourselves, too. DD graduated from high school, turned 18, and is now touring Tuscan Italy with her orchestra. HH told me he's taking a walk before we go, but I hear him tinkering out in the shop. This happens a lot. With the best of intentions, he steps out the back door only to be sucked in by the lure of the shop. Well, here I am, meaning only to update my book list, but I, too, have gotten distracted. OK, I'm going now. I just love this graduation photo HH took when DD and her friends threw their hats in the air.

3 comments:

Rosa said...

Congratulations on the graduation! Yahoo! I cried through my son's just last month. Just seeing the graduation "toss" brings tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for your visit. Yes, it's so difficult to watch a parent age. But we still have our good moments too. Hope to see you back!

BoggyWoggy said...

Good post, Vita! I, too, love the photo and felt very special when you sent me a copy! I hope you enjoyed your walk. Today is our 11th anniversary. We're planning a trip next week.
Bye! Have fun at the beach!!!

Lena said...

Thank you so very much for DD's beautiful photograph and announcement. I loved that the photo was in black and white and with her instrument. Very classy.

DS loved Italy when he went. I hope DD does too!