Friday, September 14, 2007

Practice Practice Practice


Alley and I play piano duets. This is her playing now. She plays at getting so much hair on the chair cushion, the only alternative is to keep that cushion for her and change it out for other piano users. I sit on the bench and play the other piano. Sometimes she comes and sits beside me on the bench, but when she does, she tries her best to get me to stop playing the piano and play with her. She usually wins. I'd probably be able to learn something if I weren't so easily distracted.

3 comments:

Lena said...

What a wonderful companion to "play" piano with!
I know how you feel. Sometimes Miss Luna distracts me from my sewing machine, and she often thinks computer time, is cuddling time.

Unknown said...

Alley is pretty and, yes, she does look like she could spread hair around. :)

BoggyWoggy said...

Have you seen the cat who plays piano on YouTube?
Does your cat play "Kitten on the Keys?" Yuk, yuk, yuk...