Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Where is Mind?

Several mornings now, I've had to actually take of my underpants and put them on again right way front. Am very proud of self today, as I remembered to check first, and got them right first time.

Tonight is a trombone clinic by (with?) Henry Henniger, but also DD is coming home from basketball tournament and will need ride from school around time clinic is under way, so will have to see how that pans out.

At masked ball, was off getting picture taken with DD and masks when band started playing and missed one whole tune. This is 1st rehearsal since, so I will see how mad everyone is at me. Now I'm leaving early for trombone clinic. Scanner not working, so am safe in saying you will not see picture.

7 comments:

herhimnbryn said...

Well done! you got them on the right way round...you are a star!

Avus said...

I spent a whole day last week wearing odd shoes. They were, at least, both brown, which was something I suppose. When one reaches a certain age it can be put down to "glorious eccentricity"!

Akelamalu said...

You know it's good luck to put things on inside out and wrong way about don't you? Well as long as you do it unintentionally.

Lena said...

I was hoping for a picture...darn!

Vita said...

I wonder if it's good luck to put things on sideways, because that's what I did next. What is causing this? Oh, yes. Glorious eccentricity. I hope I don't get any more glorious. I don't do it on purpose, so guess I've got the good luck. OK, Where's that luck hiding?

You remind me of the French movie, The Tall Blond Man with One Black Shoe, which 30 years ago had me laughing and crying and gasping for breath. Doubt I'd react that way if I saw it now. Have you seen it? Was that you, avus?

HH rebuilt the magneto for the B31 and it is better than ever (since he got it).

Oh, a picture, eh? Sorry. No.

BoggyWoggy said...

Hmmm...let's say you did go ahead and just wear the blasted things backwards. What harm could it really do? It might keep your mind preoccupied with the discomfort, thereby eliminating the frustration you feel about folks who run red lights. Then, of course, there could be an unfortunate accident...and, well, then our local-yocal newspaper, the GT, would mess everything up by writing a story, not about the red light runner, but that someone was wearing their underwear backwards and caused an accident that could have been prevented...

Avus said...

Not me - I am the medium half bald man with odd brown shoes! I doubt, too, if I could make you laugh, cry and gasp for breath