Thursday, June 14, 2007

Errrr


This camera business has me flumoxed. No mavens around to help me out when I need them, like I have since my last post. Like HH says, there's been some musical thing going on every night, except when it's a group project homework thing. Everyone trying to get in their final this that and the other for the year, awards, dinners, all needing music. It's either DD or me, so instead of quiet evenings at home talking to each other, we've been breezing through on our way to out and about. Tonight it's an end of school party. The camera is still hooked to the computer, and when I try to unhook it, I get dire warnings. Well, maybe someone has taken care of that, since the camera is now turned off, but I still don't remember what I'm supposed to do. If anyone and I both alight here at the same time, maybe I can get another cameral lesson.

This picture shows more detail of the cool decals on the sidecovers. Well, there's one on each side.

5 comments:

BoggyWoggy said...

Hi, Vita! Your hubby was so cool last night, roaring up in the old motorcycle with his awesome black leather. You two are such a wonderful couple! I'm so happy to know you!!!

Lena said...

Sometimes it helps me to write things down. The youngest mister recently had to write down all the instructions for using some new electronics for me.
Yep, it's a busy time for everyone right now, it seems.

Avus said...

I, too, get "dire warnings" when I unplug a camera from the PC without first using the "stop" facility.
However I have been assured on very good authority (HHnB's Bear) that it matters not one whit and it is just Bill Gates getting paranoid!

Vita said...

B-Wogg, Thank you. I agree about that bike. It's a thumper.

Mrs. S, You are right, and I should have thought of it myself, because I can't remember anything unless I write it down.

A, Thank you. That sounds like a pretty good authority to me.

herhimnbryn said...

A great heart in the centre of the bike!