Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hug Day in Spirit of Season

This is not to be confused with Free Hugs. This was yesterday, and everywhere I went, I saw people I knew, and they all gave me hugs. Heidi, the little minature Dachsund, gave me as much hugging as she could, and MIL gave multiple hugs and said to be careful and not let her fall down. First, I got several hugs from my piano teacher, one from her quilt-making grandaughter, one from her friend D, one from her friend JM, lots of them from people at the gym, where I took MIL, and she took cake and Heidi, then we met MJ and she gave us hugs, as did the waitress. Then when I took MIL back home, more hugs from her and Heidi, and I go home soon to be met by HH and hugs. Next, hugs from DD after she returned home after playing with her string quartet at a wedding, and we three sat on the sofa under a blanket and the cats, watching a Best of the Muppet Show tape. Manamana. Doot doo de do-do. Yaaaaa. Very nice day. (MIL even gets hugs from checkers at grocery stores, so I get more hugs just from hanging around with her.)

6 comments:

herhimnbryn said...

Sending you a Hug from Oz. Happy Christmas.

Lena said...

Hugs and a happy Christmas to you, HH, DD and MIL dear Vita!

Vita said...

Thank you for the hugs. Mmmmmm. Here's DD, I'll pass them on.

Avus said...

And hugs from me, too, dear Vita. May you and yours have a Happy Christmas and healthy New year.

herhimnbryn said...

Happy christmas V.

Emma said...

Aw, I love a nice hug.

Hello, thanks for coming to my blog.

As for mumpets, here's what they are: http://meepstuff.blogspot.com/2005/06/new-word-ive-invented-new-word-mumpet.html#comments