Monday, June 20, 2011

Ducati Update


There are so many pictures I wanted to put here, but didn't have the time it takes with dial-up, so now with this fast internet, I can maybe make up for lost time a little bit. Above is the very beautiful Ducati 750 GT all reassembled. The owner took the tank, fenders and side covers to be painted. Aren't they lovely? Now I'll show you the engine.


As you can see, all the bits got back together. This was such a fun and exciting project! Too bad I didn't write this at the time, because Himself explained it all to me then, and now I've forgotten so much, but not the feeling of excitement through every step. You can see why, right?

3 comments:

Vita said...

To see a BEFORE picture of this bike, see photo on July 18, 2010 post.

Lena said...

Hi Vita,

I hope your dear husband's leg is healing now. I've been thinking about you all.

The motorcycle is nice, but so is that cool truck in the background. I love old trucks!

xo

Vita said...

57 Chevy body, guts and frame are more of a mystery mix.