Monday, October 13, 2008

Trombones and Motorcycles


This weekend was the Northwest Car Collectors show at the Expo Center in Portland. The owner of the first 3 motorcycles in the photo is the bass player for the Bridgetown Big Band, shown in the other photo, and they played Sunday at the show. Everyone was brilliant, but I was particularly delighted by the trombone section sound. Mostly I can say I had a wonderful weekend. Cool people, cool motorcycles, cool band, cool cars, and HH turned another year over.

3 comments:

Lena said...

These photographs are really wonderful, Vita. I especially like the one of the bikes.

I'm glad to hear that you had a nice weekend. I can remember a few very fine weekends in Portland myself!

Love, and all my best to your handsome fellow....he has a special place in the hearts of me and my guys.

Vita said...

Everybody loves him.

Avus said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for the pic of 3 lovely Triumphs, too.